Jokes.Net: Time for a Laugh
Quotes Page 8
- There is in all this world
no fount of deep, strong,
save that within
a mother's heart.
- Felicia Hemans
- Before becoming a mother
I had a hundred theories
on how to bring up children.
Now I have seven children
and only one theory:
especially when they least deserve
to be loved.
- Kate Samperi
- The Great Umbilical
Motherly love is not much use if it expresses itself only as a warm gush of emotion, delicately tinged with pink. It must also be strong, guiding and unselfish. The sweetly sung lullaby; the cool hand on the feverd brow, the Mother's Day smiles and flowers are only a small part of the picture. True mothers have to be made of steel to withstand the difficulties that are sure to beset their children.
- Rachel Billington
- The mother loves her child most divinely, not when she surrounds him with comfort and anticipates his wants, but when she resolutely holds him to the highest standards and is content with nothing less than his best.
- Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own.
- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
- I saw pure love when my son looked at me, and I knew that I had to make a good life for the two of us...
- Suzanne Somers
- She is my first, great love. She was a wonderful, rare woman - you do not know; as strong, and steadfast, and generous as the sun. She could be as swift as a white whiplash, and as kind and gentle as warm rain, and as steadfast as the irreducible earth beneath us.
- D H Lawrence
- My Mother's love is the Almond Blossom of my mind and the fragrance is worth dying for. Her gentle compassionate touch shaped my very essence and -- forever -- I shall remember and although we are separated by the corridor of life and the door way of heaven, I will always attempt to become the man that she perceived me to be. I love you mom, where ever you are and I hope you can feel my written word and I envision you enveloped in a shortcut of kindness and love and -- forever -- happy and content. God bless all of the Mother's of his world and other Space Time Continuum.
- Frank L. de Roos III
Mothers Quotes Page 9
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net
© 2000 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.